Sunday 27 December 2015

how to check fake id on facebook

How can you detect the Fake FB Profile. On these days we are getting so many friend request specially by girls, but there is no way to identify that account is fake or original. So don't worry we are going to tell you simple method to detect fake Facebook account.




So this is a Facebook account which named by Sarikha Agarwal. Now we need to verify this account real or fake, so our first step is going to the images.google.com and click on camera image.




So when you click on search by image you will get popup like below image.




Now go to that profile, right click on image and click on copy image URL





Now profile pic URL has copied.. now again go to images.google.com Tab and paste image URL 



When you enter then you get related images search...


Now you can better see that this profile is real or fake..So here is a proof that this profile is fake. Enjoy the trick.

2 comments:

  1. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day!
    best fake id

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really https://www.topseom114.net/
    like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon…

    ReplyDelete